Saturday, October 31, 2009


best day yet
October 17, 2009
Craig and I got engaged! Horray for us! After dating for over a year, he popped the question. He took me to Gainey Ranch in Scottsdale, AZ, right after work. We ate at the Alto restaurant at the Hyatt Regency Resort. It was some of the best food I've ever tasted in my entire life. Somehow he got all of the planning secretly done ahead of time without me knowing of it, so everything went smoothly. After dinner we went over to the Gondola boats, and we took a ride. The gondolier serenaded us as we floated though the water... at this point I was wondering what would happen by the end of the evening.. but instead of dwelling on this I just enjoyed myself. After the ride Craig and I wandered the grounds of the resort checking things out and admiring how beautiful everything looked. After a while Craig and I sat down and talked and that's when he proposed.
It's definitely one of the best days of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment