Monday this coming week is when Craig's family starts arriving for our big day! I'm so excited :)
I'm glad they are all coming early in the week so we can spend time together. I love being with family. Thursday the 20th Craig and I are taking our bride and groom pictures at the Mesa Temple. I'm super excited! (obviously I'm really really excited because I can't stop saying I'm excited! lol)
I'm glad they are all coming early in the week so we can spend time together. I love being with family. Thursday the 20th Craig and I are taking our bride and groom pictures at the Mesa Temple. I'm super excited! (obviously I'm really really excited because I can't stop saying I'm excited! lol)Friday I get to go through the temple for the first time. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I'm so happy that I'm finally going to be able to go to the temple and experience it with Craig and my family. Then Saturday Craig and I get Sealed for Eternity!!! We're both super excited and I can't wait for it to hurry up and get here! We've been engaged since October and quite frankly its about time our wedding date gets here.
that's it for now... i suppose i should get back to studying...
No comments:
Post a Comment