Craig has been having sooooo much fun driving the new Sube :) a little too much fun sometimes I must admit. He's also been pretty busy with work. Shane keeps him booked most days... and nights sometimes. He's still getting ready to take his CDL exam
(hopefully very very soon).
We bought an entertainment center from walmart and saved over $100 on it! yay for us. Here's what it will look like when we eventually put it together when we have our own place.

We also acquired a super awesome Armoire and TV from a good friend. We got a smoking deal on them! And it's even from pier one imports :)
With all of these new pieces of furniture i'm so excited to finally get our own place!
In Feburary I interviewed for pharmacy school
at the University of Arizona in Tucson, AZ and for the pharmacy school at the University of Utah. Arizona's interview went really good and I was really excited about their program. Utah on the other hand was different. It was freezing cold up there when I went! lol I felt really good about the interview, but I wasn't impressed with their program. I also found out I was on the list of interviews for Midwestern University here in Glendale.
Just this past week I got a letter from Utah saying I was on the alt
ernate list, and I got an acceptance letter from University of Arizona. As for Midwestern we are still waiting... So in the end I sent in the acceptance and the $350 to University of Arizona saying I would go to their Pharmacy School!!!!! We're so excited to be going to Pharmacy School! It's been a long time waiting but it's here. So towards the end of the summer we will move to Tucson, AZ. Woohoo!
I'll be graduating from ASU in May and then turning into an Arizona Wildcat from an ASU Sun Devil!

Here we come Arizona!
*sorry Whitney we won't be joining you at MWU :(
No comments:
Post a Comment