Thursday, May 5, 2011

We found somewhere to live in Tucson


So after going down to Tucson multiple times we finally decided on an apartment complex to live in. It's right off of River Rd and we're excited to move and start a new stage of our life
together.

In preparation for moving into our own place in Tucson I went garage sale-ing with my mom last weekend. And boy did we score! I purchased 5 lamps for $12 AND I bought a couch and loveseat set for $200. The couch and loveseat are Robb & Stucky brand and worth at least a couple thousand dollars. We found them at an estate sale and they had been in a lady's basement and practically had never been used! Woohoo!

this is the loveseat with some extra pillows they gave us for nothing

I think all we need now is to decide on paint colors so we can paint before we move in..... and also decide on curtains :)

No comments:

Post a Comment