Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas and the New Year...


Christmas and the New Year came and went..... I was deathly sick before Christmas and no one could tell me for sure what was wrong. I was given antibiotics for strep throat which in the end I never had. Yet again I had to figure out what was wrong with me. The day before Christmas I was given a steroid shot to make the swelling of my tonsils go down and I was sent to have blood drawn for a mono test. Thanks to the steroids I was able to eat normal food again!! I would have been mad to miss out on all of the good food at Christmas. Come to find out the Monday after Christmas that my test for mono came back positive. Thank goodness that no one else around me got it. Now I just have to suffer through recovering... since mono is caused by a virus there is nothing you can do to get better besides get sleep and take lots of vitamins and drink OJ! gotta love the oj

Craig hates it when I'm sick since I refuse to let him come over and get him sick as well... He's a good sport though and puts up with me.
I did Christmas with my family and then went to Craig's and opened presents there and then we both drove to Gilbert to my aunts house for Christmas dinner and presents with my aunt, uncles, and grandparents. It was a whole lot of fun :) And as for new years Craig and I watched 2 movies to bring in the new year and enjoyed being together. Hopefully this next year when we are married neither of us will be sick

No comments:

Post a Comment