Monday, January 25, 2010

School and stuff...

School started again... I don't know what to think yet... it's good to be back in school but on the other hand I like not having homework and studying to do. Not being in school gives me more time to be with my honey and more time to plan the wedding and sleep and work. Yes in that order :)
I'm already busy with school and it's the second week. Along with that I am FINALLY moving back to my old store at work! Yay no more crappy store with it's crappy managers who make me work when I'm deathly sick. So I'm getting a lot more hours and I hope I can handle it all with my busy school schedule. I'll make it work somehow.
As for the wedding... I have a dress, my invitations came a week or so ago!!! yay I picked out bridesmaid dresses and I think that we almost decided on a cake and wedding reception food. OH and of course we already have the place for the reception. I'm getting really excited I can't wait for this school semester to be over because that means the wedding will be right around the corner!! woohoo
That's it for now. My studies are calling... oh and my car which needs to be taken in to the mechanic (something is wrong with the clutch and the connection to the transmission Craig and dad think) I love you for taking care of me and my car babe <3

No comments:

Post a Comment