Friday, September 10, 2010

Recap of the last few months since our wedding

After we got back from our honeymoon we came to a house full of family.... seriously full. 2 sisters and 8 kids. It was fun and crazy though. Sometimes we couldn't think and left the house whenever we could and other times we just played with the kiddos

Everyone stayed for about 6 or more weeks... and then the house was eerily quite. No kids running around screaming and yelling and crying. No more blow up beds. And a food that actually stayed in the pantry! They went through food like an army... it felt like we lived at the grocery store we went there so much.


While everyone was here we celebrated my birthday! It was fun to have all the kiddos sing me happy birthday. Angie and Michelle made an amazing chocolate chocolate cake. So yummy


Thanks everyone for a wonderful birthday!!! The girls even made me some adorable birthday cards. Too bad I didn't get pictures of them :)

The kids were so cute in their sunday clothes.... here they are :)

Craig loved being with the kiddos... he especially took pride in being the only one that could make them all fall asleep:) Hope he can put all our kids to sleep so easily when we eventually have them.He's such awonderfulhusband

Since everyone's gone home I took my PCAT and am waiting for my scores to come sometime in october. I started school again at ASU. It's my last semester kinda... after this semester I'm taking one more class to get my minor in Chemistry. I'll be glad when I'm done with ASU. ASU is kind of ridiculous sometimes...

Craig has been working like crazy when there is work. And I've been working like crazy at the pharmacy.

Just recently we got my car repainted.... this turned out bad. It looks like it was painted but the guy did a cruddy job so we have to take it back to get it redone... It's like he rushed it or something

Well that's it for now more updates later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment